28 November 2007
Miss Sally, aka djbebe, has tagged me for a meme. So here we go:
:: the rules:
- Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself (random or weird) on your blog.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
:: seven random or weird facts about me
- I hate seafood. Really hate it. Prawns, oysters, mussels, crabs – hate ’em all. Fish is OK, but anything else that once lived in the sea – no.
- I have a scar on my left thumb. I cut it with the big carving knife when I was 8, after I was expressly forbidden to use said knife.
- I once sat next to Ewan Macgregor on a plane. He is just as spunky in real life, and his wife was very air-sick
- I wish I had a dog. Preferably a schnauzer, but any medium-sized dog with a happy furry face would do.
- I can juggle. This skill, however, has not been of practical use in the last 14 years.
- I prefer to drive barefoot. I’ve heard this is illegal, but I’ve never bothered to find out if that’s true
- I haven’t completed my KPIs for this week and I don’t think I actually care that much. Sorry to anyone who was hanging out for another little chart.
:: I tag…..
A random selection of people who’ve commented lately (that’ll teach ya!)
:: which makes me wonder…
Are there any blokes reading this? Chaps? Fellas? Men? Boys? Guys? are you too shy to comment? or hiding behind a female psuedonym? Do speak up – we’re very inclusive here at machen/machen.